Monday, 24th September 2018, Coinbase and Caspian Partners to encourage institutional level participation in crypto-assets!
Caspian Token Sale UPDATE
Wed, 26th Sep 2018, whitelisting for the public token sale, graciously extended for another two weeks. It will close on the October 10th. Accordingly, all the dates have updated, with commencement announced on the October 17th.
Previously, after the successful completion of their pre-sale round raising USD 16 million, Caspian announced that their Public token sale would start on Wednesday 3rd October 9:00 am BST and will end on Friday 5th October at 12:00 am BST. But it has now been modified to start on Wednesday, 17th October 9:00 am BST and will last for 48 hours till Friday, 19th October at 9:00 am BST. Don’t forget to whitelist and pass the KYC to join the Caspian token sale!
Whitelist last date: Wednesday, 10th October 12:00 am BST.
Unfortunately, residents of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, and Japan are ineligible to participate.
Caspian is an institutional grade crypto trading platform offering full-stack crypto-asset management. It brings together the biggest crypto exchanges in a single interface, to facilitate investments in crypto assets for newcomers and experts alike. The JV between Caspian and heavyweights Tora & Kenetic has a rich experience in asset management, formed over many years of building and operating various trading platforms and technologies.
Its established partnerships prominently include Galaxy Digital, BlockTower, and Octagon Strategy. Caspian is now associated with more than 24 exchanges. It also has on-boarded 15 customers including, Techemy, Octagon, and Galaxy, with an additional 170 promising clients who are eagerly looking forward to connecting to the platform, states the Caspian team.
Caspian Token (CSP) details
Caspian token (CSP) enhances the professional traders’ participation in Caspian’s first-of-its-kind platform.
1. Hard cap USD 19.5m
2. Public sale price for 1 CSP = USD 0.04875
3. 40% of the token supply is being sold in the token sale
4. Total tokens for sale 400m CSP
CSP Public Token Sale:
During the Public Sale, members of Caspian community will be invited to purchase CSP. To participate in the Public sale, investors need to get whitelisted and pass the KYC.
How To Sign Up to be Whitelisted
You can sign up for the whitelist through their website or via their telegram group.
All individuals will require to access the KYC page through the link provided via the Telegram group.
1. Click on “register to participate” to open or create the account.
2. Enter the email address and password
3. Finally, verify your email address to complete registration.
4. After getting successfully registered, complete the process for KYC.
5. Once you have successfully entered all the necessary fields, you will need to confirm various T&Cs.
6. Check Dashboard to see the status of your KYC approval.
7. Once the Ethereum address is whitelisted and KYC is verified, the official account is now created and enlisted into the Caspian Public Sale Whitelist.
Once you get whitelisted successfully, the Caspian team will send an email, providing all the instructions for participating in the public sale.
Get whitelisted now!